Monday, February 28, 2011

“Concentration and mental toughness are the margins of victory.” - Bill Russell

Photo: Rachel DeHayes, Eye on the Prize


As I anxiously await the arrival of Mardi Gras and three of my favorite people in the whole wide world, this Bill Russell gem helps me put things into perspective. I've been having a hard time lately focusing on my responsibilities - not that they have been neglected - but they have not exactly been my priority, either. So, in the midst of one of the most exciting weeks in New Orleans, I have to remember the reason I'm here. Just four more short days of concentration and mental toughness, and I'll be a winner, prized with the biggest party in the history of all parties: Mardi Gras!


...And don't forget the shoes below. Those are a prize too. Still drooling...

No comments:

Post a Comment