Thursday, February 3, 2011

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco." - Mark Twain

Replace San Francisco with Orlando, and this Mark Twain remark just about sums up my experience with cold weather! And BRRRR is it cold in this country! I know I can't complain about New Orleans' weather to you Mid-Westerners and Northerners, but hey - we got some snow flurries yesterday. And by flurries I mean hail. Whatever. 


On a brighter note, family is coming to visit for the weekend! And barring inclement weather, I'll be playing host/tourist, so I hope to have some good inspirations and photos to post in the coming days. 


As for now, off to a hot shower and a hot dinner. I'll leave you with the cutest, possibly warmest polar bear of all time:



Photo: Rachel DeHayes, Sleepy Polar Bear


Stay warm, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment